Monday 30 September 2013

MDS Monday - Wedding Celebration

For this week's MDS (MY Digitial Studio) Monday  I am going to share a Facebook Banner I made to celebrate a friend's wedding.  I knew the bride and groom had chosen Island Indigo as their wedding colour and wanted to design something to tone with that.  The bride also shares my love of butterflies so I wanted to be sure I added a few of those!
Digital Wedding Banner for FaceBook made using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! - Link to download a free, fully functioning trial version in this post

This banner was a lot of fun to make - I am loving playing, sorry I mean designing, in MDS and love how I can quickly get unique projects that are ready to share on line without ever making a mess!  What is even better is that when I am making them if I don't like what I have done I can quickly change it - with no waste, so I am not ending up with half made cards I need to find a new project for.

If you would like to try MDS for yourself you can - Free for 30 days - just click this link to download a fully functioning version of the software.  If you download it using this link I will also contact you to arrange a one to one orientation session to answer any questions you may have about getting going with it.  This session can be on line, on the phone or in person.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: