Saturday 17 August 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - Afternoon Picnic Papers and an Evening Stroll

For this week's Scrapbook Saturday I am going to share a page featuring a photo I took on a recent evening stroll around the village - I love being able to just wander out of my house and be in the countryside!
An evening stroll scrapbook page featuring the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set and Afternoon Picnic Papers from Stampin' Up!   Check Bekka's blog every Saturday for a new Scrapbook Page

I have stamped the background of this page with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in colours that coordinate with the strips of the Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Papers.  I love love love these papers and personally am going to take advantage of this month's special offer to buy three packs of Designer Series Paper and get a fourth for free - are you?  All the details are here and you can order by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: