Wednesday 17 July 2013

That was a week that was

Today I am going to share one of the pages from my This and That journal / Smash Book.  I try and make a double page spread each week and just add to it as I go.  The resulting pages can be a bit bitty but actually I find I am loving each of them and loving having a record of the bits and bobs of every day life.
That was the week that was This and That Journal / Smash Book Page by UK based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - she has lots of ideas with her journal

If you would like to know more about the This and That journals check out this post

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: