Tuesday 2 July 2013

It's New Catalogue Time!

Today I can finally share the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue with you!
Click here to see the Catalogue!
I know you will just want to dive on in, so while I could oooh and aaah along with you I am mostly going to leave you in peace to enjoy and plan your orders!  There are however just a few quick things I need to tell you ...

The following items are not yet available to order

  • World Map Stamp on page 23
  • Wood Mount Stamp Cases on page 197 - your new wood mount stamps will come in the new cases,  but the empty cases are not yet available
  • Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition on page 176
  • New Colour and Card Stock Pack on page 139 * I have a special offer on these for newsletter readers and those who attend my On Line Catalogue Launch Party tonight.
  • Label Pop 'n Cuts Die on page 188
I will be sure to let you know when you can purchase these items.

As well as a new catalogue we have a special offer for you - Grab your Greetings - you can see the offer here.  We also have a new Best of Stamp Set this month - its Butterflies!  How happy does that make me!  

Enjoy reading the new Catalogue and I hope to see lots of you at tonight's on line launch party

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here


Pin It

No comments: