Friday 26 April 2013

Find Out About Friday - Technique Video and A Really Good Night In for Macmillan Cancer Support

For this week's Find Out About Friday I am going to show you how to make a shiny Two Colours Graduated Background for your Stamped Images.  Since I posted this card just over a week ago I have been getting lots of questions about how I created this effect, and I thought it was easier to make a video to show you rather than to try and explain it in words.
How to Create A Two Colour Graduated Background for Your Stamped Images - Video Tutorial Here



I hope you feel inspired to give this technique a go.  To encourage you still further as part of the Feeling Crafty Really Good Night In for Macmillan Cancer Support TONIGHT I will be setting a challenge to see what you can come up with using the technique.  The challenge will run all weekend and I will be offering a small prize for my favourite - so get your thinking caps on and join us here for this and other fun things this evening.
A Really Good Night In for Macmillan Cancer Support with Feeling Crafty - join in, have fun and donate!

There is also another way you can get involved now and over the whole weekend - and that is to enter the raffle.  There are some lovely prizes including
  1. A meal for two at the Coconut Garden in Dunstable
  2. Stamp Sets
  3. Hair Products and Treatments from High Steet Hair in Eatn Bray
  4. A Hand Made Birthday Card Organiser Book
To purchase your tickets visit the Just Giving Page I have set up here.  Good Luck in the Draw!

I am looking forward to seeing as many people as possible here tonight

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: