Saturday 2 March 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - All Those Who Wander Are Not Lost

A little while ago I decided that I would like to scrap some of my favourite quotes and I have finally made a start!  When I was looking through some photos I came across this photo and felt like just wandering off into the woods.  It reminded me of the JRR Tolkein Quote 'Not all those who wander are lost' and this page was started.
Not all those who wander are Lost Scrapbook Page by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for the Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club

The papers are from the wonderful Print Poetry Stack and I have used the Hearts A Flutter Framelets to create the banners.  This was one of the inspiration pages for the latest Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club Kit.  You can find out about the club here and if you would like to join us either in person or by post just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: