Tuesday 12 March 2013

Just 10 Days Left

I am loving this Sale-a-Bration Offers from Stampin' Up! The Free Stamp Sets are fantastic, the papers are beautiful, the accessories just perfect - need I go on? I also love that everyone can take advantage of the offers which you can read about here.  

While everyone can get these lovely products for free they can only do so for the next 10 days - so if there are things you want, or you are considering joining please get in touch urgently - I would hate for these 10 days to have rushed by (as we all know they will) and for you to find that you have missed out.

Today I am going to show you a fast and fabulous card featuring the lovely Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set in what are some very different colours for me.
Bloomin' Marvelous Sale-a-Bration card from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for other cards with this free stamp set

To get your Free Sale-a-Bration Choices or to join my team and get the ultimate crafting package, email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and do is now to make sure you don't miss out!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: