Thursday 14 February 2013

Hearts A Flutter

Well on St Valentine's Day what other Stamp Set could I show you!
Love Heart Birthday Card using the Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - get your Stampin' Up! goodies here

Do you remember the little Love Heart Sweets?  Well they were the inspiration for this card!  I have used a birthday sentiment in the middle of the outline heart from the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set but you could add any message you wanted.

I wanted to take the opportunity that St Valentine's Day brings to say thank you all for visiting and to let you know how much I appreciate you all.  I love being able to share the cards and projects I make with you and getting to know you all.  Thank you.

Happy Stampin'
Adorable Hearts A Flutter Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - this would make a wonderful Valentines Card or Wedding Card

Pin It

No comments: