Sunday 10 February 2013

Happy Hello Box and Gift Tag

I am looking forward to seeing some of my lovely team later today for our monthly training get together.  One of the projects I am going to be sharing with them is a cute little box made from the Happy Hello Note Cards.

As well as being wonderful quick note cards in their own right and a fantastic gift to give to a crafty friend these notes can also be made into lots of other things.  Yesterday I showed you a cute little Mini Book and today's little box just uses one of the note cards.
Cute Box made from the Free Happy Hello Note Cards from Stampin' Up!  Find out how to get yours here

I have also added a little tag which shows the lovely Borders Scoring Plate in action.  If you want to find out more about this addition to the Simply Scored System check out this post.
Tag featuring the great Borders Scoring Plate from Stampin' Up!  Find out more here

Now is a great time to join my team - Stampin' Up! are putting an additional 25% worth of the products of your choice into your starter kit!  What ever you want to achieve with your business you will have my support in getting there.  Our monthly training get togethers are just one of the ways I support my team and if you would like to find out more about the wonderful opportunity and the support you would get please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: