Saturday 29 December 2012

Scrapbook Saturday - These boots

Today I am going to share another Scrapbook Page featuring the wonderful International Bizarre Designer Series Papers
These Boots Scrapbook Page using the International Bizarre Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up!  Check out Bekka's Blog each Saturday for another Inspiring Scrapbooking Page

The photo on this page was taken when I first went for a walk in my new walking boots - it was taken just as I left the house.  It was to be a short(ish) walk to the post office and back - so a total of about 2 and a half or 3 miles.  These boots, as well as being a cute colour, were really comfortable when I tried them on in the shop and I was looking forward to wearing them.  By the time I got to the post office I had changed my mind.  I could hardly walk, they were so uncomfortable I seriously considered walking back in just my socks!  The blisters took weeks to totally heal.  These boots and I have still, well over a year later, not made our peace.

To find out more about Scrapbooking why not come along to the Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club or take an Introduction to Scrapbooking Class - for more details email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: