Monday 12 November 2012

Material Monday - Candlelight Christmas Pocket

I love the Candlelight Christmas Fabrics - the colours are patterns are just so beautiful and they are not just for Christmas.  Having seen one of my lovely team demonstrate how to use fabric as if it is paper at Convention I decided to have a go and came up with this lovely (almost) no sew fabric pocket.
Cute Holder for Lipsticks using Stampin' Up! Fabric and no real sewing by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka - www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

How cute is that!

Having stuck two pieces of fabric together back to back using the multi purpose adhesive sheets, I ran it through my Big Shot using the Petite Pockets Die.  I then cut out a couple of coordinating flowers using the Blossom Party Die and attached them and a button (from the Naturals Button DesignerCollection) to the front flap of the pocket.  Along with adding a loop of thread to the flap this was the only sewing I did.  The pocket was then stuck together using sticky strip (the strong red adhesive tape).
Cute Holder for Lipsticks using Stampin' Up! Fabric and no real sewing by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka - www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

This little pocket is now in my handbag keeping my lip stick and lip balm together and easy to find!

Knowing I can use my Stampin' Up! fabrics in many of the same ways I can use my paper and card has given me so many ideas.  What would you do with yours?  To purchase your Stampin' Up! Fabrics just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: