Wednesday 5 September 2012

Team Gifts from Reading Stampin' Up! Leadership Development Event

Last weekend I was lucky enough to spend time with an incredible group of people at the Stampin' Up! UK Leadership Development Event in Reading.  I was there with several of the leaders from my team of Stampin' Superstars and I made each of them a little gift to mark the occasion.
Adorable Corsage Broach by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk  You can buy your Stampin' Up! goodies from her.

These corsage broaches were made using the Timeless Portrait Fabric, some Victoria Crochet Trim and some of the delicious new Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon all stuck onto one of the new Jumbo Sticky Rounds.  I also added an Antique Brad.

I used the corsage broaches to decorate the top of a bag if sweets - we all know you need sweets when you have to concentrate!  I used the glassine bags from the Ghoulish Googlies Kit.
Adorable Corsage Broach by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk  You can buy your Stampin' Up! goodies from her.

I enjoyed making these so much that I decided to make some more for my fellow presenters and for my upline.  I felt very honored to be asked to present to such an incredible group of people and wanted to thank my fellow presenters for what I knew were going to be some very thought provoking and information packed sessions. 

For the other presenters I packed their corsage broaches using the Season of Sweets Designer Kit - yes its designed for cookies but it works just as well for making gifts like this look cute!
Cute & easy packaging for the Adorable Corsage Broach by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk  You can buy your Stampin' Up! goodies from her.

You can see some of my photos of the day on the Feeling Crafty Facebook Page here.  I was thrilled that Tracey Carr, the Keynote speaker for the day chose to wear her Corsage Broach.  Tracey is a truly inspirational speaker and my head is still buzzing with ideas and possibilities from her presentation.

As demonstrators the support we get from Stampin' Up! is fantastic, Leadership Development Days such as this are just part of it and part of what makes Stampin' Up! a fantastic opportunity for everyone to develop not only an additional income but also as an individual.  To find out more about how you could start your own Stampin' Up! business and develop the way you want to email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and lets arrange a no obligation chat to see if its the right opportunity for you.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! here or start your own Stampin' Up! business.

Pin It

No comments: