Thursday 23 June 2011

Perfect in Prague - People, Puppets and Palaces - Day 3 of the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip

After all the excitement of the Pyjama party I was pleased that we had a leisurely day to ourselves on Saturday. After another wonderful breakfast (I don’t usually do breakfast!) and a bit of a photo call in the hotel,

we went and explored Prague some more.

One of the things you see a lot of in Prague is Marionettes

And in the main market square there was a local food festival (my friend Zoe has been asking where the pictures of food are so this one is for you Zoe!)

Our guide told us that you are not allowed to drink and drive at all in Prague but this obviously does not apply to horses!

Then all too soon it was time to stop exploring and get ready for our farewell dinner. Exciteldy we all got on the bus to discover we were going to the Archbishops Palace in Prague Castle (a building which is not open to the public) and would be eating in the state banqueting hall! This took being treated like royalty to a whole other level – totally unbelievable!

We took some group photos – some serious and some not so!

This one was inspired by the French group who all blew kisses at their country manager Jerome, Frank our mascot seemed pleased to be included.

Here are Monica, Julie and I

The company excellent (I sat next to Sterling for Dinner – what a thoroughly charming and lovely man, it was wonderful to chat with him and Shelli)

Do you see that beautiful fabric on the back of the chairs? Well it was actually scarves for us to take home – they are so soft and lovely to wear – and even match my coat.

When we had to go our fantastic night was not however over – when we got back to our rooms look what we found

This trip was beyond belief and so very special. I feel so privileged to have earned it by sharing what I love. What for me makes it even better is that it is possible for everyone to earn a trip like this – come back tomorrow and find out how.

Happy Stampin’

Pin It

1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

You looked fab in your party frock and the food on the market is just what I wanted to see! I can't think of a better person to have experienced this wonderful trip. Well done my friend and let's do it together next year. Hugs Zx