Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday Sunday!

Hmmm I’m not quite sure what happened to the posts I had planned for you yesterday and today – they seem to have disappeared into cyber space! I hope where every they are someone is enjoying looking at them!

Anyway I wanted to remind you that I will donate 25% of the value of any orders placed with me today to Comic Relief so please get your orders so I have to make a huge huge donation!

I am going to share another card with you today – again featuring the lovely Cottage Garden Stamp Set – I really enjoyed using this stamp set – it is so versatile and the results are so pretty. Today’s card uses some of the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Shimmer Card (currently available at a reduced price as part of the March Frenzy).

Cottage Garden Flowers
The flowers have been stamped, cut out and then the edges coloured using ink on a dauber. I love how the shimmer of the cardstock shows through the colour.

Cottage Garden Flowers
I hope you like today’s offering

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: