Tuesday 8 March 2011

More Happiness Shared with Blender Pens

Today I am going to show you another card made using Blender Pens and Glossy Cardstock. As part of the March Frenzy you can get 20% off both these products when you order them from me before the end of March.

So you can compare the effects you can get with these items easily I have used the lovely Happiness Shared Stamp Set again too!
Happiness Shared

For today’s card I have used the Blender Pens with my Stampin’ Pastels (the kit with all the new colour pastels is also available for just £7.88 this month as part of the March Frenzy) The colours I have used are Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke. Colouring this way with Stampin’ Pastels gives a beautiful soft subtle colour, and you can still see the shine from the glossy card through the colour.

I wanted some ribbon to go with this card, so used my Stampin’ Write Marker in Perfect Plum to colour the central portion of the White Organza ribbon.

To order any of the items used on this card, or any of the other items available at up to 30% off as part of the March Frenzy please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: