Friday 4 March 2011

Could You be a Stampin' Superstar?

Yesterday I had a lot of fun packaging up some parcels for some of the newest members of my team. I am thrilled these wonderful and talented people have decided to become part of my Stampin’ Superstars team and I am looking forward to sharing this wonderful creative adventure with them.

To welcome them into the team I have sent each of them a gift. Some of the gifts were all packaged up before I thought to take a photo! As well as the covered notebooks and the special gifts in the treat purse each has had several tools from me to help them as they grow their business.

Stampin' Superstar's Welcome Gift
Joining Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful for me – I have learnt so much, met some amazing people, gained so much inspiration and made friendships which I know will last forever, laughed till it hurt more times than I can remember – all on top of making money doing something I love. When I started I could never have imagined an ordinary crafter like me could have their own successful crafting business! I really do think I have the best job in the world and being able to share this with others and help them achieve their Stampin’ Dreams is just the icing on the cake. I am confident that all the new Stampin’ Superstars will do really well and have a lot of fun.

Want to know what was in the little treat purses? Well you will have to join my team to find out! It’s a little something I send everyone who joins and which can grow as they grow in their Stampin’ Up! Career.

If you would like to find out more about becoming a Stampin’ Superstar and joining Stampin’ Up! email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we can arrange a no obligation chat about making your Stampin’ Dreams come true.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bekka they look beautiful!