Thursday 3 March 2011

Birthday Candles

I seem to know a lot of people who have Birthday’s at this time of year, so I am really glad that thanks to the last Card Class I ran I have lots of birthday cards!

Today I have an easle card for you, featuring some of the lovely candles from the Party this Way Stamp Set.
Stampin' Up! Party This Way

I have also used some of the Self Adhesive Die Cut Borders from the Celebrations quick accents pack. These accents are fantastic for adding a splash to your project and are so quick and easy to use. They also seem to go on and on and on! I still have not finished the half sheet I used for this class.

Our next card class in on 12 March and we will be making a beautiful collection of spring themed cards. Full details are here and you can book your place by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: