Saturday 19 February 2011

The stamping starts here!

I am really looking forward to this weekend – lots of crafting with lots of lovely people! Today is my monthly card class and our theme this month is birthdays, featuring the wonderful Party this Way Stamp Set.

Here is one of the cards we are going to be making. You can see we are using the Scallop Trim Corner Punch to tie our bunting to. I love that this punch is useful as well as pretty!

Can you spot where I have used a Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set?

Yes its in the bunting, and yes its the big stamp from Bliss again!

I am in the process of planning my next set of classes and I would love your input. It would be great if you took a few moments to complete this survey – there is a voucher for everyone who does!

Thank you

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: