Wednesday 12 January 2011

A Wise Owl

Before I show you today’s card just a quick reminder that today is your last chance to enter the competition – its free, its fun and there is a prize! You can find the details here.

Today I am going to show you a card that I have sent to one of the lovely ladies who has recently joined my team of Stampin’ Superstars. I am so excited for her and I know she is going to be wonderful at sharing what she loves and have a lot of fun doing it.

I could not resist using the wonderful free owl stamp from Punch Bunch and combining it with the shamrock and good luck greeting from the fantastic, free So Happy For You Stamp set. Can you see where I have stamped the sentiment? Yep you got it, on the twill tape and hey presto ribbon with a message!

Have you thought about joining us? My team of Stampin’ Superstars are a wonderful bunch and we have a lot of fun. We are a diverse group who all love to stamp, we meet regularly and we love to welcome new people. So if you are considering getting yourself the Starter Kit call me on 07990 837 990 or email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to find out more. Joining us during Sale-a-Bration would mean you get fantastic value from your starter kit and you can start stamping with us straight away. Click here to find out why you should join us now.

I look forward to talking to you soon

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: