Saturday 8 January 2011

Scrapbooking on a Saturday

Do you make new year resolutions? Do they work for you? I have tried them and the one thing I am very good at is not keeping them! So this year I decided to try something different. For the last few years I have read about Ali Edward’s approach of choosing one little word as a focus for the year and seeing where it takes her, and this year this seemed like a good approach for me. I have combined it with something else that I will tell you about tomorrow.

Ali Edwards has a class this year which once I had found my word for this year I decided to follow along with. Our first assignment, creating a page which explores our word.

So my little word for the year: Invigorate.

And here is my page.

Can you spot what is behind it, no behind the album (one of the lovely designer printed albums) yes – my desk! I would like you all to note you can actually see it!

I had a lot of fun making this page and all the elements on it.

Playing with some of my current favourite stamps and colours


I hope you like this page and will come back tomorrow to find out about my 11 things for 2011, and a fun little competition.

Happy Stampin'

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Wilde Women said...

Love this idea Bekka, thank you for sharing it. I may be pinching it for all sorts of exercises I do with others but will confess to where I got it from of course. And yes point them in your direction.

Loraine Arderne said...

Lovely page Bekka, what a good word for the year.