Thursday 6 January 2011

Razzleberry Flowers

Before I share today's offering, I wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments and emails about the card keeper I showed you yesterday.  Since so many of you have asked for instructions I will put a tutorial together for you.  This will take me a few days to do so forgive the delay and in the mean time dont forget to let me know if you would like a copy when they are ready.  Thanks you all, its lovely to know you not only visit but that you also like what you see when you get here.

I am very lucky, there is a lovely bunch of flowers in my sitting room at the moment. The colours are so pretty and I just had to make a flowery card to remember them!

This card features the spiky flower from the scrummy Sweet Summer Sale-a-Bration Stamp set. It has been stamped in Rich Razzleberry on to Glossy White Card Stock. I love the clean crisp look you can get with this card and the almost photo like quality of the background.

The accent flower has been coloured using a blender pen and decorated with rhinestones. This has been punched out and then mounted on an oval of Rich Razzleberry Patterned Paper and attached using Old Olive Satin Ribbon.

The stamps used to make this card are available free, click here to find out how.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka


Pin It

3 comments:

Clare said...

The inspiration just keeps coming. Love this card, so pretty and very clever use of the ribbon.

Looking forward to more.

liz said...

very beautiful, love the LO

Beaba said...

I find this card fabulous and so 'springish'. Nice with all the rain and bad weather we have