Monday 10 January 2011

Blissfully Bright

Have you noticed that I love the Bliss Stamp Set that you can get for free as part of Sale-a-Bration? It’s a set that I just keep getting more and more ideas on how to use and the set we are going to use as part of next month’s Stampfest.

For those of you who have not been to Stampfest they are a crafting extravaganza days and so much fun. Next Month my wonderful team and I are offering three Stampfest Events all over the UK, make sure you book your place as soon as possible, as I would not want you to miss out! You can find the details here. We are also looking into a fourth date, more on that as soon as we know!

So back to today... I have shown you several projects using this stamp set to get a soft vintage look, but that is not all you can do with this set. It also looks wonderful in bold bright colours in a more graphical / Clean and Simple style. Which brings me to today’s offering – three cards with bold bright colours to get your week off to a bold bright start!

Each of these cards features a pair of colours from the Bright’s collection. The stamp has been inked in the lighter of the two and then the edges have been rolled around the darker of the pair. Here is the Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo combination.

Each card then had a length of coordinating ribbon ruffled across it. This one is Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango, with a Daffodil Delight Ribbon.

One of my favourite combinations is Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point.

Since we don’t have a ribbon in either of these colours I have made my own. I took some of the White Organza ribbon and coloured the central section of the ribbon with my Pacific Point Marker – and how pretty does this look?

Find out how you can get this wonderful Stamp Set here

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS – don’t forget yesterday’s competition – have you entered yet?

Pin It

No comments: