Tuesday 4 January 2011

Birthday Flowers

There are two Sale-a-Bration Stamp sets I have not shown you in action yet! I thought it was time I put that right so today’s card features some of the pretty Sweet Summer Stamps and one of the sentiments from So Happy For You. Both these sets are going to be so useful – I love the Sweet Summer flowers and I know the sentiments and accents in So Happy for You will be so useful for me!

Both these stamp sets come in clear mount or wood mount and each one can be yours Free when you place an order for £45 before post and packing. The details are all here.

How cute is that little butterfly!  Bright happy colours on what is a very dull day here!

I know lots of people are now back at work and that in a couple of days the last of the Christmas Decorations will have to come down. For many people that really is the end of Christmas, I get to extend it a little as we are still rehearsing the village panto and this year it is all about Santa! Tomorrow I am going to share project with you that you might find helpful when you are taking down all those lovely Christmas Cards.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oh Bekka, this card ist soooooo beautiful!
LG
from Germany
Susanne