Sunday 14 November 2010

What a total Superstar

I am sorry to leave you without new cards to look at for the last few days – it’s been one of those weeks and hopefully it won’t be as long between posts this time! Today I am going to share a card I took to convention for one very special lady in my team who had achieved a really significant milestone in her Stampin’ Up! Career.

One of the things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that I get to help other people turn their hobby into a business.  I am lucky to have some wonderful inspiring amazing people in my team of Stampin' Superstars.  I am proud of them all.

Nicci has shared what she loves with lots of new people this year and it has been wonderful to see her grow alongside her business.  Well done sweetie, I hope you like it and the little gift that was with it.  If you want to find out about becoming a Stampin' Superstar please email me and we can arrange to chat.

The card features the stamps from Artistic Etchings, Curly Cute and Seeing Stars – there had to be stars in there as she really is a star and I am thrilled that she is one of my Stampin’ Superstars.  There are lots of rhinestones to make sure the card shines as much as its recipient. 

I will be back with the next post in the 12 Designs for Christmas Series soon, so if you are looking for Christmas Card Inspiration please check back soon – these 12 card designs all aim to be easy to replicate and make large quantities of without loosing any of their WOW factor. Many also take advantage of this months special offers from Stampin’ Up! I look forward to sharing them with you.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

That's a superb card Bekka. I'm sure Nicci loved it.

Nicci said...

I love my card, thank you so much Bekka. You are such an inspiring and supportive upline :) x