Thursday 7 October 2010

Join my Team - there is a New Starter Kit!

Goodness things have been busy! I am thrilled you are all loving the new Idea Book and Catalogue as much as I am ... Now I just need to find some time to take photos of the projects I have been making to show you but I keep running out of time – it’s hard to leave my craft table when it has all those lovely things on it to play with! And to think this is my job – how lucky am I?

Have you ever considered becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? With the new Idea Book and Catalogue just having launched and with the wonderful new Starter Kit, now is a fantastic time to take that step and turn your hobby into a business!

Whether you want to get your own supplies cheaper or build a fun and profitable business becoming a member of my Stampin’ Up! team can help you achieve just that. I have an active and thriving team, my Stampin’ Superstars, and we would love to welcome you to the team.

With the new Idea Book and Catalogue Stampin’ Up! have made becoming a Demonstrator even more affordable and wonderful value.

The basic starter kit contains everything you need to start your business and is worth in excess of £230 but is available for just £119. You can also customise it to suit your own tastes.

The there is the optional Stampin’ Memories Add on, only available when you become a Demonstrator and exceptional value at just £50.

If you would like to find out more there is some more information here or drop me an email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to arrange a no obligation/pressure chat.

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Stampin

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: