Thursday 21 October 2010

Christmas is on its way!

What a wonderful day we had on Sunday! It was our Team Training Day and I got to spend the day with more than 30 other wonderful and inspiring people. As a team we meet every month, and once a quarter it is for a whole day. I love those days, catching up with friends, meeting new ones, swapping cards, sharing ideas to inspire ourselves and our customers and helping others make the most of the wonderful business opportunity that Stampin’ Up! Offers each of us. If you would like to know more about running your own Stampin’ Up! business please get in touch (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk).

At our training days we always do a lot of Stamping and today I am going to show you the class project I shared as one of our make and takes. A Christmas Scrapbook Album.

The colours are Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Concord Crush.

The stamp set is Contempo Christmas, I just adore this set and the fact it has a matching punch makes me love it all the more!

It also uses some of the scrummy ribbons, rub ons and rhinestones that everyone had in their packs for the day.

This album would make a great Class Project, so if you would like to attend a class and make one let me know!


Now that I have you thinking about Christmas I want to let you know about a special event I have coming up right here on this blog! 12 Designs for Christmas. Starting next week I will share 12 Christmas Card Design Ideas with you. With each card I will give you a full list of all the products used along with the cutting dimensions. When you purchase all the products used for a card from me I will also include a sample card for you to copy. Stampin’ Up! have just announced that we can now take Visa and Mastercard payments so placing your orders is even easier!

I am looking forward to sharing these with you so be sure to stop by and check them out!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

Pin It

3 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

This is really gorgeous Bekka.

Zoe Tant said...

Fab colour combo. I love it! Zx

Emma Harrison said...

Really pretty Bekka and I love the non-traditional colour combo.