Wednesday 4 August 2010

Watch the Birdie!

Wow what a fun week I have been having so far! I have spent the last couple of days in a field, meeting and stamping with some amazing people. A special hello if you are one of those lovely ladies, welcome and please make yourself at home.

Do you want to see what we made?

The colours for the event the ladies were all attending were Pink and Blue so we used Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise as our colours, I love how bright and fun they look together and just right for the fab bunch of people we met! The stamp sets used are Bird on a Branch and Tiny Tags both of which are on special offer from Stampin’ Up! this month – you can find the details of the offer here. Many of the ladies had never stamped before and they did a fantastic job with this fun little project.

It is such fun and such a privilege to be able to share what I love doing with people. Can you guess who the ladies were? I will leave you guessing while I tell you about this months classes.

I mentioned at the start of the month that this was going to be a special month with lots of special offers. Are you ready for another?

This one is for those who come to my Card Classes. This month we have not one but two classes. You can find the details of the classes at the bottom of this post here. This month’s regular card class is on Saturday 14th August and is called From the Desk Of.  We will be making a cute desk holder and filling it with note cards that are suitable to use whenever you need to send a quick hello. The class costs £15 to attend but can be taken for free if you purchase a specially selected class Bundle. With some help from the Special offer from Stampin’ Up! this month’s bundle represents an amazing 1/3 off the full catalogue prices as well as getting you the class for free saving you and additional £15. How much is this bundle – at the class it can be purchased for just £30, so do check out the class page to see what is included.

If you would really like to benefit from this amazing offer but can’t come to class you can order a class bundle for delivery to you along with any additional class materials, so just email me to place your order.

Also on Saturday 14th August I will be hosting one of my favourite type of classes, a Stamp it Your Way Class. This class is really more of a play date with some stamps! I love these classes as I enjoying watching everyone’s creativity with the same supplies. The details are here.

Email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk if you would like to join one or both classes.

So have you worked out who the lovely ladies I got to Stamp with on Monday and Tuesday were? They were all leaders at the Bucks 100fest Guide Camp.

Thanks for stopping by today

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS – don’t forget if you join my mailing list using the lovely box on the right of this blog before my birthday you will get a tutorial on how to make this project for free. Pin It

No comments: