Sunday 18 July 2010

More Birth Announcements

In my last post I shared some of the birth announcements I made for my friend’s baby, Bethany. Today I am going to share some variations on the theme. When Bethany’s Mum asked me to design her birth announcement cards I made three samples which met her brief for her to choose between. These are the two she did not choose.

Again they feature Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose card, a flutter of Butterflies and some Whisper White Taffeta. One also includes a row of prams from the gorgeous Queue Up Stamp Set. I love that stamp set and its one you can only earn by hosting a Stampin’ Up! Party – so if you want it ask me how!

Now you have seen all 3 birth announcements which would you have chosen?

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Really pretty baby card.......love it!

CarolynUK said...

Hmmm difficult one..... but all things considered - probably the same one your customer did!!