Monday 12 July 2010

In my last post I mentioned that several of my friends had given birth recently. Would you like to see the card I made for one of them?

This card was made using one of the Carousel Notes in Pretty in Pink. A small section was cut out of the top to make the shape of a pram. I then attached a piece of card at the back so the whole pram will stand up and to give me a space to write on. The pram was decorated with the floral motive from the Beautiful Thing Stamp Set.

The blooms that are attached to the sentiment are from the wonderful Pretties Kit – I coloured them with my Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped on the largest one with Soft Suede and using the same stamp as I used to decorate the pram. The Soft Suede colour looks lovely with the Pretty in Pink. The wheels were punched from scraps of card and then some rhinestone brads finish the whole thing off.

I have several more new babies cards on my to make list and I am looking forward to making them.

Happy Stampin'

Bekka

Pin It

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous baby carriage!

Becki said...

Really pretty, Bekka!