Saturday 29 May 2010

Up Up and Away!

Goodness we have had some glorious weather here in the UK in the last week or so, beautiful and sunny. I hope it lasts!

I find the blue skies make me a little day dreamy and I often think about just floating away, which reminded me I had not yet shared these cards with you. I made 30 of these cards a little while ago to swap with other demos and to send to a lovely group of ladies I met recently.

I love to watch hot air balloons, I think they are so pretty, so when I saw the New All For Friends Hostess Stamp Set I could not wait to get my hands on the hot air balloon stamp (well and all the others if I am telling the truth!) You can earn this stamp set for free if you host a party with qualifying sales – contact me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to find out how.

Here I coloured the stamps with my watercolour wonder crayons and then added some sparkle with my shimmer paints. The punched out images were layered onto More Mustard card and then stamped a greeting from the Cheers and Wishes set. This was mounted onto a square of Designer Series Paper from the Sweet Pea Stack. I have inked around the edges to soften them and add some extra texture. The Sweet Pea Stack really is a stack which keeps on and on giving not only paper but great colour inspiration – I thought I had used loads of it but I still have loads left. There are 48 Sheets of double sided paper in the stack which costs just £19.50 and that works out at just 40p per sheet. If you would like to order some before the stocks run out please get in touch.

I added a length of the scrummy Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon and mounted everything onto a Whisper White card base.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

4 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous cards Bekka and I love that stamp! It's raining here in Somerset so praying for the sun to come back! Have a great weekend! Kate x

Aimes said...

Hey Bekka! I'm lovin' all things hot-air-balloon like at the mo so lovin these cards! Fabby layout!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my own Blog!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Tee Hee - gotta giggle the word verification thingy below is 'pants' LOL!

Sara said...

I hadn't realised that the hot air balloon fits inside the Circle punch. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful cards.

Sara xx

Loraine Arderne said...

These are gorgeous Bekka.