Saturday 1 May 2010

11 New Products

The Title of my last post was All A Flutter – well that is how my heart is right now! I can’t tell you how excited I am to be able to share 11 New Products with you and I am only just recovering from the exciting new things in the Mini Catalogue – Stampin’ Up! are really spoiling us at the moment – I love it! 

Stampin’ Up! are committed to ensuring we always have a wonderful product range and once a year our offering gets a major renovation as the new Catalogue is published. This year as well as refreshing our stamps and papers the colour families are being updated too. The New colours are all STUNNING and I have been wondering how on earth I was going to cope with waiting until October for them. Well the good news is that from today three of them are available for all of us to buy! Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede – well not only do they sound good enough to eat but as you can see from this leaflet they are!


and a closer look




And did you spot the other thing my heart is beating way too fast over – polka dot ribbon! Sigh, just wonderful. And the Cottage Wall designer Papers - well if you love them as much as I do you are going to have to be quick – these and the ribbons are only available while stocks last so I suggest you order them NOW! Email me to place your order.

Now to celebrate this I have a very special offer for you. Purchase all three Ink Pads and Matching Card Stock from me during May and I will throw in length of each of the matching ribbons!

I will be placing an order on Tuesday so make sure you have emailed your order to me by then to be one of the first people to get their hands on these new colours ...

Sooooooooo Excited

Happy Stampin

Bekka

PS – You can find details of all the new colours here. Pin It

No comments: