Sunday 25 April 2010

Stamp with Us Sunday

Sunday already – how did that happen! The days and weeks seem to be going past so fast or is that just me?

As you read this I will be in Peterborough running a team training day with the lovely Monica. I cant wait to see everyone and I know it’s going to be a fantastic day. If you want to be at the next one you can be – if you check the post below you will see details of a very special offer for those thinking of becoming a demonstrator – if you want to know more contact me for a no obligation chat.

SO onto this weeks challenge from Stamp With Us – its a theme challenge and the theme is birthdays. Now I don’t know about you but I always need birthday cards so I really enjoyed this challenge.

For my card I played with the lovely new All A Flutter Stamp – how pretty is this butterfly! I coloured it using the babywipe technique and Elegant Eggplant, Regal Rose, Take with Teal and Ballet Blue inks. They were fun to make and I am pleased with how they turned out. I had enough to make a bunch of swaps, and few cards and some background papers too. I will show you those projects soon. Now these particular butterflies were also covered with champaign mist shimmer paint.

The butterflies were mounted on some Almost Amethyst stamped with the flowers from the glorious Greenhouse Garden set in Lovely Lilac and Elegant Eggplant. Now since I am rapidly becoming addicted to shimmer I added some more to this layer. The pink polkadot papers are from the Scrummy Sweet Pea Paper Stack. I have lightly inked the edges of it and mounted it on Elegant Eggplant and added some Rose Red Double Stitched Ribbon and a sentiment from WOW flowers.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations – they are a talented bunch ...

I hope you are having a great Sunday and I know we will be!

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Just gorgeous Bekka - I love the colour scheme you've chosen and the shimmery butterflies are stunning! Have a fun day! Kate x

Kathy Simpson said...

Gorgeous, loving the butterflies.