Sunday 11 April 2010

Stamp with Us Sunday

As you read this I will be in what I hope is a sunny Devon – visiting with the lovely Stevie and her family and attending the Stampin’ Up! Training and Experience Event – so hello if we met yesterday :-D

Can you believe its Sunday again already and today is a Stamp with Us Challenge Sunday. This week it’s a sketch challenge. I really enjoy these challenges and hope you will play along too.

So here is this week’s sketch

And my card

I have turned to the lovely Vintage Vogue stamp set again – this one is earning a regular place on my craft table. Here I have stamped the flowers in Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace and Sage Shadow. The big flower has been rocked and rolled with Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. The base is Almost Amethyst and the layers are Not Quite Navy. The sentiment has been framed with one of the scrummy new Framed with Love Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed today’s card and that you will have a go at this challenge

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy Simpson said...

Hi Bekka,
Hope you have had a lovely time in Devon, & had a safe journey home.
Thanks for all your help & advice yesterday, it was much appreciated by myself & my ladies. :)
Kathy.
PS Love your creations!