Thursday 1 April 2010

Lift off ...

Well its finally here – the New Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue! I am so excited about it and know that you are going to love it. So today I am going to do only two things... show you the wonderful mini catalogue and tell you about a very special offer I have for April.

Special Offer? Yes, every £40 of product (before post and packing) ordered with me during April, I will add your choice of a roll of Satin Ribbon or ¼ Grosgrain Ribbon absolutely free. So if you order £80 of product I will add two rolls of your choice etc.

In addition there is a very special prize for my customer club this month. April’s Customer Club Prize Draw Winner will get a £50 voucher to spend on products of their choice. You get one entry into the Prize Draw for every £10 (before post and packing) you spend this month.

Now when you look at the new Mini Catalogue I know there is going to be lots of things that you love so email me to place your order. I suggest you get yourself a nice cup of tea or coffee, sit down and enjoy!  You can download a copy here

I am just going to sign off now – I know you will be busy drooling, I mean looking at the Mini.

Happy lookin’ :-D

Bekka Pin It

No comments: