Thursday 22 April 2010

Become a Stampin' Superstar and save 10%

Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is one of the best decisions I have made in the longest of times. I make money doing something I love, my crafting habit is self funding, I get to share what I love with other people and help my team do the same and best of all I have met some wonderful people who I can now call friends.

Today Stampin’ Up! have launched a very time limited offer to those who decide they want to become a demonstrator. Between now and 7 May the starter kit which contains everything you need to start your business (including 4 stamp sets, a Stampin’ around wheel, five ink pads, ribbon, cardstock, a full set of pastels, business materials and much much more) and which is valued at over £240 is available for just £125. What amazing value, especially when you consider you can customise the contents to include the colours and stamps you want.

As well as the starter kit what do you get when you join my team, the Stampin’ Superstars.  I call them my Superstars as they are just that - super and total stars.


• A 20% discount on all your Stampin’ Up! goodies (and if you place an order for over £150 in your first 45 days of being a demo you get a whopping 30% off that order!)

• The chance to earn 15 stamp sets for free in your first 6 months

• Access to the dedicated Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Web Site where you can place and track orders, see how you are doing and find lots of very useful information

• Access to a dedicated web site for my Stampin’ Superstars, it is a place you can chat with your fellow Superstars and where we share information

• Regular newsletters both from me and from Stampin’ Up!

• Regular coaching and training from me. In my non Stampin’ life I am a business coach and professional business trainer and other demonstrators who are not in my team pay me for this support and training – as a member of my team you get this for free.

• The chance to attend exclusive Demonstrator only events such as Regional Training and Convention

• The chance to get hold of new Stampin’ Up! products before anyone else

• An exclusive welcome pack from me which includes samples of all the Stampin’ Up! colours, and lots of other things that will help you start your business

• A special welcome gift which I will add to over time

• As much or as little help and support from me as you need or want


Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is a wonderfully flexible opportunity, fitting around your life and what you want from it, be that to save money on your supplies or build a serious income. If you are interested in finding out more contact me as soon as possible (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) for a no obligation chat.


I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

No comments: