Friday 22 January 2010

Wow what a fantastic day we had last Saturday! With my lovely upline Monica and I arranged a team training day and we had a blast. The time just flew by and I loved every moment of it. I just wish we could have spent longer together – there were some amazing people there many of whom I feel privileged to count amongst my friends and some of whom I was meeting for just the first time. When I joined Stampin’ Up!


I had no idea of the friendships I was going to make but I cherish each and every one of them. I am sure anyone joining an active team like mine will find the same. If you are considering becoming a demonstrator now really is the best time – you can find out a bit more here about the special offers from Stampin’ Up! and from myself. Email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and we can arrange a convenient time for a no obligation chat about it.

As well as business training and a great talk from the wonderful Juile we did some crafting – would you like to see some of the projects? There were many so I will share a couple with you now and then the rest over the next few days.

Firstly there was this lovely Real Red pocket card featuring the wonderful Good Neighbours Stamp Set. You may have noticed that I am loving this set, and its even better because its free! I have lots more samples with it to show you so I hope you love it too ...


Next is the card we made using the Delicious Happy Moments Stamp Set (which has just found its way into my collection so I know there will be more samples with this set!) The image was coloured with blender pens, and texture added to the background using punched circles – a clever trick borrowed from the Idea Book and Catalogue.


Before I sign off I wanted to let you know I will be taking part in a Sale-A- Bration Blog Hop of Sunday so be sure to check in for lots of inspiration, and that if you check the post below you can find out how you could win some Blog Candy and help the Disaster Relief Efforts for Haiti.

Happy Craftin

Bekka Pin It

No comments: