Sunday 17 January 2010

Stamp With Us Sunday

Goodness what a bad blogger I have been – no posts since Wednesday! Thank goodness for Stamp With Us and the Sunday Challenge to get me back at it. Mind you I have been busy crafting, making swaps and samples for a very special day yesterday – our Stampin’ Up! Team Training Day. I had a wonderful time * waves to everyone who was there* and just wish I could have spent even more time chatting with everyone! I will tell you all about in another day ...

This is also a very special post as its my 200th! I think that calls for some candy don’t you? Check back in the next couple of days to find out how you can win yourself a selection of lovely Stampin’ Up! products and some handmade goodies.

Today I want to focus on this week’s Stamp With Us Challenge. It is one of my favourite types of challenges, a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch.


Now it was my OH’s birthday this week, so I decided to make his card using this sketch. He is obsessed with football (leaves me lots of crafting time!) so I used the colours of his favourite team (West Ham) and a set that could have been made for him, Just Soccer.


Can you guess how old he is? The background was made by stamping the football in the set in Bravo Burgundy onto Whisper White, punching them out with a circle punch and then layering them onto a Bravo Burgundy layer. The main panel was great fun to make; I used all the stamps in the set! To get the lighter stampings I stamped onto scrap paper before I stamped onto my card. I used Brocade Blue and Rose Red inks.

I am pleased to say he loved his card and hope you like it too. It would be lovely if you decided to join this week’s challenge and I can’t wait to see what you all create.

Happy Craftin'

Bekka

PS dont forget to check back to find out how to win some lovely candy! Pin It

1 comment:

Ali Watson said...

Love what you have done with this set Bekka.