Sunday 24 January 2010

Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop

Have you got your Free Sale-A-Bration stamp set(s) yet? No – well check this post to find out how you can get them and contribute to the disaster relief effort in Haiti too.


Today some fellow demo’s and I are going to show you a whole load of projects all featuring the lovely free stamp sets – so why not hop around all the blogs and see what its all about?

A special hello if you are visiting for the first time as part of the blog hop.  You may have just come from the Carolyn's blog - did you love her project?  Ready for more? There are 15 blogs on this round so why not get a nice cuppa, settle in and enjoy the inspiration they are providing?

OK, well as some of you know I am loving the adorable Good Neigbours stamp set so I am going to share a couple more projects using that with you.

Firstly there is this little pocket card.


The main card is made from Kraft card stock layered with the scrummy Bridesmaid Speciality Papers, I adore the screen and texture that they bring to a project. The house is stamped in Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue and Real Red onto Very Vanilla Card. The insert also has a stamped greeting.


Secondly I am going to show you the swaps I made for our Team Meeting last weekend.


These sweet little calendar holders were made from the To The Nines Speciality Papers. I don’t really know why they are called papers, as really they are wonderfully textured card! I also don’t know why I have not used them before! The main images were stamped with Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and Bordering Blue. The holders were decorated with the Eyelet Border Punch and some Chocolate Chip Ribbon.

Here they are all packed up and ready to go.


So are you ready to hop to the next blog? Well here is the link to take you to the lovely Karin’s Blog.

Happy Hoppin’

Bekka Pin It

23 comments:

Helen Ding said...

Gorgeous!!! Love both projects I'm going to have to make a pocket card this aftenoon!

debbi taylor said...

fantastic! love both of them

Michelle said...

I love those calendars. Very nice!

AuroraDawn said...

Bekka, Your pocket card is just gorgeous, those bridesmaid papers are so yummy ... and I love those little calendars, I'm definately going to have a go at recreating some of those - TFS

Unknown said...

Fab projects - love those cute calendar holders x

Victoria said...

fantastic projects Bekka. The pocket card is lush, I lurve those papers. And I adore your little calendars and am delighted to be a proud owner of one of them!
Victoria
x

Teri said...

Both projects are just gorgeous! xxx

simplyfairies said...

Stunning Bekka, I love both projects!!

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Wow, the card is stunning and I absolutely love the little calender holders... it looks even better in real life as I was lucky enough to get one... thanks

Ali Watson said...

Simply stunning, love these and the gorgeous colour combo. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Dawn said...

Cute wee calendars great idea

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful projects Bekka - the calendars are so lovely I am tempted to run upstairs and make one now!

Anne said...

LOOOOOOVE those little calendars! What a fantastic idea! Good luck with the blog hop :o) xx

Need More Time to Craft said...

Bekka, Stunning projects (as usual) Love the little Calender match book.
Carole x

Anne said...

I'm sure I just posted on here what a fabulous idea those little calendars are, but I don't know if you got it - feel free to delete this if you did! Good luck with the hop! :o) xx

Vannessa said...

Fab card and that matchbook calendar was one of my fave swaps from last week!

Sara said...

I like the criss cross card, that's such a cheerful and clean colour combo. And I lurve the little matchbook calendars, they're adorable.

Sara xx

Unknown said...

I luv these Bekka. See you soon. Emma xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Bekka ! love them. Thanks for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

I recognise that card! It's fab Bekka and even better in real life.
Jx

Marion said...

Those pocket cards are lovely.
Marion

Maria said...

Wow Bekka your Calendars are fantastic, I am so going to have to have a try at those they are adorable.
Thanks for sharing your creations

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Bekka honey, what fabby projects! I love your pocket card - the colours are great together! Must get my hands on some of those yummy papers too! Hugs, Kate xx