Sunday 13 December 2009

Happy New Year!

Dont worry I am not getting ahead of myself!  I am still mid Christmas Card and Gift production, so I can’t show them to you as I want them to be a surprise for people as they get them! Instead today I am going to share one of the cards we made at last week’s Card Making Class. I am very excited about next year’s programme as I have lots of fun things planned – I will post about them soon, but in the mean time if you want to join my mailing list and be one of the first to find out please just let me know!


Back to the card – this is a Happy New Year Card, I like to make a few each year just in case I get cards from someone I have forgotten!


The stamp set is the wonderful New Year’s Celebration set. I love the bottle and the kissing glasses - they are going to be so useful for so much more that New Year – I have a big batch of party invites to do and several wedding anniversary cards to do and I think this set could be really great for each of them.

Thanks for stopping by, I’m going back to the craft table!

Happy Craftin’

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Becki said...

Lovely card, Bekka!

Hugs,

Becki
xx