Sunday 15 November 2009

Stamp with Us on Sunday

Well normality really has returned as its time for another Stamp With Us Challenge. This week it is one of my favourite types of challenges – the colour challenges. This week’s inspiration is a pair of killer shoes. How I would love to be able to walk in a pair of shoes like this!



And here is my card. I have tried to replicate the mass of patterns and shiny surfaces.


This card is based on Kraft Card, here layered with paper from the Bella Bleu Designer Paper Pack. Two of my current favourite things! I have stamped the Medallion stamp in Chocolate Chip and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give some shine. You can emboss with your Stampin’ Up! ink pads by inking up your stamp with Versamark before you ink them with your Classic Stampin’ Up! Ink Pad. When you stamp the Versamark layer will then hold the embossing powder and you can emboss in any of your 48 favourite Stampin’ Up! Colours.



Next I put strips of sticky tape around the design to form a border and added some of the delicious rose red glitter from the Cosmo glitter pack.

I hope you decide to play along with this challenge and I look forward to seeing what you create

Happy Craftin


Bekka Pin It

3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

I am loving this Bekka!

Simone said...

This card is great, Bekka!!! What a gorgeous ornament! :-)
Simone

Sara said...

Love your take on this challenge Bekka. I wish that our cameras picked up the glitter better. It's always so difficult to capture the sparkle that you get IRL. I'm getting more and more hooked on that medallion background. Do I get it for Christmas? Can I wait til then, lol.

Sara xx