Thursday 1 October 2009

WE HAVE LIFTOFF

Well here it is – the delicious new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue. I am soooooooooo excited to be able to finally share it with you. Click on this link and it will download – you will need to give it a few moments as its full of deliciousness! Did you notice how the colours on my blog match it – anyone would think I had seen the cover!!!!
Inside you will find some delicious new stamps with matching punches and accessories (check out Flight of the Butterfly and the Butterfly Punch oh and I can’t wait to get my hands on those and Greenhouse Garden and A Flower for All Seasons and ...there are lots more too!) and some favourites that you have seen before (Crazy for Cupcakes, Blooming with Beauty and Live Your Dreams to name some of my personal favourites!). The new accessories include scrummy new brads and stripy wide grosgrain which is to die for and lets face it a girl can never have too much ribbon can she!

Why am I still talking – you are probably busy drooling over the new Catalogue by now! Just in case you are still reading I have a very special offer for you – All orders placed with me between now and 11pm on Sunday will get a free gift from me – a free gift from the new catalogue .... Email your orders to bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk (please note I am only able to supply these products in the UK)

Oh I think I had better go and lie down – all this excitement must have gone to my head

Happy browsing!

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Nicci said...

ave lift off!! My wishlist comes to over £500 eeekk!! And thats just the essentials lol, can't wait to see your samples and projects with the fantastic new products :D
x