Tuesday 29 September 2009

TWO

The new catalogue launch is so close now ... just two days to go! Dont forget to check in here tomorrow for another sneak peak and then on Thursday for launch day itself. Many members of my customer club will be joining me in the evening to see the new catalogue and to celebrate with some card making but I don’t want those of you who read my blog but will not be there to miss out so check back to see the catalogue and maybe even win a prize ...

Now those of you who has spent time with me will know I love my coffee so will not be at all surprised to know I love the stamp I am going to show you a sneak peak of next! It is one of six totally scrummy stamps in the level 3 hostess set Queue Up.
Here I have stamped the image three times in Basic Grey and coloured them with Regal Rose and tempting Turquoise Watercolour Wonder crayons and a blender pen. The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes and is stamped in Regal Rose

So who wants a coffee?

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: