Wednesday 30 September 2009

ONE ...

Yes just one day to go until the New Stampin’ Up! Catalogue – I hope you are as excited as I am about it.

Check back here tomorrow to see an electronic copy of the catalogue and if you want to paper copy of your own drop me an email
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we can make the arrangements. I charge the reduced price of £4.50 and include a voucher for the value of the catalogue with your first order over £50.

So here is your last sneaky peak from the catalogue ...
I have again used the lovely Garden Dreams Hostess Set – to get this stamp set you will need to host a party with qualifying sales – something I would be happy to help you with! I adore this set.

Here I have coloured one of the beautiful flowers with inks from my Stampin’ Up! Ink Pads and a dry paint brush – I love how the colours blend so softly when you use this technique. Thank you Katy for asking if it would work with the SU Ink Pads! Here I have used Pretty In Pink and Almost Amethyst card and ink teamed with Sage Shadow. I will certainly be colouring this way again but may invest in a better paint brush!

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with the new catalogue!

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Ooh Bekka, this is so pretty! Love the colouring of the flower! hugs Kate xx