Wednesday 23 September 2009

Missin in Action ...

Sorry I have been missing in action a bit recently, but this week I have really needed to focus on some family things.

I will however be back at the weekend, with the countdown to the New Stampin’ Up! Catalogue. I am very excited about that – I can’t tell you what is in it yet but it is GORGEOUS! It also means you only have a few days left to order things from the last chance list ... email me,
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to make sure you don’t miss out on anything!

I also wanted to remind you that I am hosting a World Card Making Day Party on 3 October. It will be at Chews House in Dunstable and you can drop in anytime between 10.30 and 4pm for a cuppa, a chat and to make a card – if you let me know you are coming before the end of the week there will be a goodie bag waiting for you when you get there.

I look forward to seeing you soon

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: