Thursday 13 August 2009

This week is not all about Christmas!

Today I am going to see the newest member of my Stampin’ Up! Team, the lovely and very creative Kim. I am very excited to have her join us as I know she will be great and have a lot of fun along the way. To thank her for joining me and to wish her luck in her new adventure I have made a card using a stamp set I know she loves (Soft Summer) and some of the delicious ribbon that is currently on offer from Stampin’ Up! If becoming a Stmapin’ Up! Demonstrator is something you are considering please do get in touch for a no obligation chat. Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is fantastic and a lot of fun. Its very flexible and you can do as much or as little with it as you like. I have put some more information here for you too. By joining now you will also benefit from seeing the new Idea Book and Catalogue a month before it is available to the public and from being able to get some of the new products before they are available for general sale.

Anyway I had better dash or I will be late getting to Kim’s!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting

Bekka
ps: Card is So Saffron and Natural Ivory. Designer Paper is from the Tea Party Range. The image was coloured with the water colour wonder crayons including Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and So Saffron
Pin It

1 comment:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Hi Bekka... I love this stamp set and your card is truly beautiful. I am sure Kim will love it also.
BFN
Carole x