Friday 28 August 2009

Thank Crunchie It's Friday

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback on tutorials – please do keep it coming.

Today’s post is going to be a quick one – I have an action packed fun weekend planned and it starts this evening when I am going to see a play. This card was another of the cards we made a last weekend’s card class. I was really pleased with the clean fresh look of this card.


The background card is Always Amethyst and the circles are stamped on Whisper White. The French Script Stamp was stamped in Almost Amethyst and then the circles were punched out. The branches are from Spring Solitude and the bird and butterfly are from Live Your Dreams. I love this set! Each was mounted on dimensional pads and each butterfly have been given an additional pair of wings. A quick line with a white gel pen and the card was done.

The next class I have is on 12 September when there is a Get Ready For Christmas Party. You can find the details here. I will be publishing details of the autumn class programme in the next week or so .

I had better dash – this action packed weekend starts tonight – I am going to see a play. It’s a long weekend here so we are going away and catching up with lots of friends. I can’t wait. The downside of all the fun I am going to be having is that I probably won’t be here to post, but feel free to check back as I may sneak a quick post in!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Katy said...

I hope you have a fabulous weekend Bekka. :)

Nicci said...

Looks lovely, I love the little circle like that! xx