Saturday 15 August 2009

Super Saturday

What a lovely day I have had today!

Today was my first Get Ready for Christmas Party and despite it turning into a lovely sunny day, with the help of some festive music and snowball cakes the ladies and I managed to focus on Christmas.

I wanted to make a little gift for each guest and here is a picture of them before I put them out at each guest place.
During the day each guest made a Christmas Organiser, 35 cards and most completed a dozed gift tags too. Each also left with a goodie bag and lots of bits left to make more tags and cards with. Hello ladies! Here is a shot of some of them hard at work.
And in this one as you look closely you can see some of the finished cards and some still in progress.
I am really looking forward to doing this all again next month! There are still some places available and you can find all the details here. If you want to book a place please let me know as soon as possible as deposits have to be paid by 29th August.

It’s a busy weekend for me as tomorrow we are off to watch a TV show that my OH is in being filmed which should be interesting. Anyway I will schedule a post with my Stamp with Us Design Team Card on so you don’t have to wait all day!

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: