Tuesday 18 August 2009

Anyone for Cake?

Today I am going to share a card made with the delicious Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set, This has to be one of my favourite stamps at the moment and I love how many different look you can get with it.
Here I have stamped the image onto Vellum and embossed it with silver embossing powder. I then coloured the back of the image with my Stampin’ Up! markers. It gives a lovely soft look almost like stained glass. For this card I have mounted it onto a panel of Natural Ivory, and then Perfect Plum. The patterned paper was made using stamps from the Fresh Cuts and One of a Kind Sets, Stamped in Certain Celery, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum.

Don’t forget that I have some very special offers on different Stampin’ Up! colouring mediums this month – you can find the details here.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka

PS I have been asked by a few people for instructions / a tutorial on the holder for Sunday’s Notelets. I will try and get that done for you this week so watch this space but don’t hold your breath!
Pin It

No comments: