Monday 20 July 2009

Take Two on the Colours

I have had a lovely day today Stampin’ Up! with Kim and her friends. Hello ladies if you are reading. I wish I had taken my camera with me as they made some wonderful interpretations of the project.

I promised you all another card with the colour combination from yesterday’s Stamp with Us Challenge. So here you are. The colours used are Ballet Blue, Real Red and Natural Ivory. There is also some Yo-Yo Yellow hidden under the vellum butterfly. The stamp sets are Happiness Always (the level 3 Hostess Set) and Live your Dreams.
I enjoyed making this card so much I made another!Which I enjoyed too and which in turn inspired tomorrow’s project!
Thank you for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Bekka

PS: Due to room availability there has been a change to one of the dates for the Get Ready For Christmas Class. September’s Class will now be on Saturday 12 September so the last date to sign up and pay your deposit by will be 29 August. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Pin It

No comments: