Tuesday 21 July 2009

On a Happy Note

Some days it is hard to believe that it is summer – and we have had quite a few of those this week. However I hope today’s card will cheer you up and help you remember what summer is all about!

I really enjoyed using the Happiness Always Stamp Set yesterday – it is one I have wanted for the longest of times and one that is only available to people who host a very successful Stampin’ Up! Party. I love how the outlined shapes look on the soft Natural Ivory card – such a pretty look.
For these cards I have repeated a design from yesterday but in a totally different colour way – Regal Rose and Bashful Blue. I am very fond of how these two colours look together. The stamp sets are Happiness Always and Live your Dreams. All the supplies are from Stampin’ Up!

I made a total of eight of these little beauties and I think they make a lovely notelet set – come back tomorrow and see how I have packaged them up. I probably should not say so of one of my own projects but I am really pleased with how it turned out. I can see me making more of the sets as gifts ... I need to start thinking about gifts for several birthdays and then of course there is Christmas too.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: